- A bright, high-contrast display with wide viewing angle easily attracts and holds the user's attention.
- Pure-glass Acoustic Pulse Recognition technology combines optical quality, durability and drift-free stability, with excellent drag properties.
- IntelliTouch (surface acoustic wave) technology offers high-quality optics, durability, and long-term reliability.
- Surface-capacitive technology offers a fast, sensitive touch response with strong dragging performance.
- A transparent protective coating makes the touchscreen resistant to scratches and abrasions.
- Integrated precision minibezel with watertight 0.5 mm seal
- The enclosure is controlled by Elo specifications and results in a long-lasting product cycle.
- Multiple mounting options are available.
- Dual serial and USB connectivity are standard.
- Worldwide agency approvals and a three-year standard warranty are backed by Elo.
||ELO 20" Touchmonitor
|Useful screen area
||Horizontal: 17.4" (443 mm)
Vertical: 9.8" (249 mm)
||Width: 20.1" (511 mm)
Height: 12.6" (320 mm)
Depth: 3.8" (97 mm)
|Native (optimal) resolution
||1366 x 768 at 60 Hz
|Other supported resolutions
||1680 x 1050 at 60 Hz
1600 x 1200 at 60 Hz
1440 x 900 at 60 Hz
1366 x 768 at 60 Hz
1360 x 768 at 60 Hz
1280 x 1024 at 60 Hz
1280 x 960 at 60 Hz
1280 x 768 at 65 Hz
1024 x 768 at 60 Hz
800 x 600 at 56 or 60 Hz
640 x 480 at 60 Hz
|LCD panel: 410 nits
Acoustic Pulse Recognition: 369 nits
IntelliTouch: 369 nits
Surface capacitive: 340 nits
|Response time - total (typical)
| Horizontal: ±89° or 178° total
Vertical: ±89° or 178° total
|Contrast ratio (typical)
|Input video format
||Analog VGA, DVI video (EMEA models without DVI)
|Input video signal connector
||Mini D-Sub 15-Pin VGA type, DVI-D connector
||Horizontal: 30-75 kHz
Vertical: 47-66 Hz
||AC: 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
||AC: IEC 60320 C6
|Power consumption (typical)
|| 65 W
||Operating: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
Storage: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
||Actual: 18.8 lb (8.5 kg)
Shipping: 26.8 lb (12.2 kg)
|Shipping box dimensions
(W x D x H)
|25.59" (650 mm) x 18.11" (460 mm) x 11.26" (286 mm)
|Backlight lamp life
||Typical 60,000 hours to half brightness
||50,000 hours demonstrated
Australia C-Tick, China CCC, Japan VCCI, Korea EK, Korea MIC, Taiwan BSMI, Argentina S-mark, UL, cUL, FCC, Mexico NOM, CE, Russia PCT, China RoHS, WEEE, IMERC
|On-screen display (OSD)
||Controls (back): menu, up, down, select
Settings: automatic adjustment, contrast, brightness, H/V position, clock, phase, color temperature, input video select, OSD H/V position, OSD timeout, recall color, recall default, sharpness, display information
Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
Lockouts: power, user controls
||100 mm VESA mount
Mounting brackets included
|| Touchscreen sealed to bezel
Touchscreen sealed to LCD